Free HIPAA Risk Analysis Webinar with BridgeFront and ProjX
BridgeFront to host ProjX, Inc. in a free webinar on the critical nature of the HIPAA Security Risk Analysis; the webinar is on Tuesday, July 17 at 12:00 p.m. EDT.
Attendees Will Learn:
- If your facility is prepared for federal and state audits
- Understand the difference between password protection and encryption
- Learn why network scanning and penetration testing is critical to identify possible cyber breaches in the handling of your EHR
- Learn the difference between privacy protection and security protection
- Why many organizations may be more at risk for security breaches during business hours, than when their locations are locked up after hours
- And finally, learn what you should be looking for in a final report and what to do with the information
- The webinar occurs on Tuesday, July 17, 2012
- The time for each session is 12:00 - 1:00 p.m. EST
- BridgeFront webinars occur every month
Join BridgeFront and ProjX for a FREE webinar that will uncover the critical nature HIPAA Security Risk Analysis (SRA) and the pitfalls we have learned over the past 10 years in providing them.
Local, state and federal audits in healthcare have skyrocketed in the past 2 years. Driven by increased EHR adoption, changes in business associate laws and recent fines in excess of $1,000,000 per occurrence, HIPAA risk assessments are no longer a luxury. Compounded by the HITECH Act to HIPAA in 2009, many organizations are stuck, just wondering what to do.
About the Speaker:
John R. Ruehle II, CPHIMS, MBA is the President of ProjX, Inc. He has over 36 years of experience in Information System Technologies, Sales and Strategy consulting. His last 19 years has been focused in healthcare. His background includes 18 years with IBM where his consulting teams helped various hospitals design and implement strategies critical to their success.
John has been a special consultant for the American Hospital Association as well as consulting with state associations on member and state issues. John brings a reputation of integrity, objectivity, and confidentiality to every project. By fostering teamwork and creating a free flow of ideas, he is able to establish a foundation for achievable results.
Effective, customizable and budget-friendly; BridgeFront helps healthcare, government and businesses provide the highest quality of staff education. You have the flexibility to take any online course as-is or modify it, and even build your own courses. For over ten years, BridgeFront has provided engaging online education on compliance, revenue cycle, patient communications, clinical, leadership and now ICD-10.